*June 27-28th: KIDLIT PRIDE “Queer Middle Grade” online panel via You Tube
*July 14th: “Black Girls Have Something to Say” online panel, 6pm PT/9pm ET via Keplers Literary Foundation
*July 30th: For Black Girls Like Me 1 Year Anniversary, 4pm ET via Instagram Live
*August 1st: Middld Ground Book Fest, “Sibling Relationships” online panel
*September 10th-13th: Kentucky Women Writers Conference, “Stars of the Commonwealth” online reading
*November 14th: Kentucky Book Festival
*July 27th: Main Street Books, HeckYAFest— Davidson, NC
*July 28th: Park Roads Books, Panel & Signing, 2pm— Charlotte, NC
*August 1st: Literati Bookstore, Reading & Signing, 7pm — Ann Arbor, MI
*August 4th: Wild Fig Books & Coffee, LAUNCH, 3:30pm— Lexington, KY
*August 9th: Indy Reads Books, Workshop & Reading, 5pm— Indianapolis, IN
*August 10th: 826CHI— Fresh Ink Workshop, 2pm — Chicago, IL
*August 22nd: Books Are Magic in conversation with Liz Latty, 7:30pm— Brooklyn, NY
*August 24th: Books of Wonder, in conversation with Ibi Zoboi, 1pm— New York, NY
*August 31st: Decatur Book Festival — Decatur, GA
*October 26th: Books by the Banks— Cincinnati, OH
*November 2nd: Louisiana Book Festival— Baton Rouge, LA
* October 18-20: The Alliance for the Study of Adoption and Culture, 7th Biannual Conference, Oakland, CA
* June 25-29th: Volume Summer Institute, The Neutral Zone, Ann Arbor, Michigan
* August 21st: Bread Loaf Waiters’ Reading # 2 at the Bread Loaf Writers Conference Ripton, Vermont
*July 26th: “Hold Fast to Dreams Workshop” at the Poetry Foundation with Roy Guzmán.
*June 1st: Feather Press— Birds of Paradise Reading Series 7-9pm at Heart Source Studio Berkeley, CA.
*April 29th: “The Lucky Daughter: A Chapbook Release Party” 6-8 p.m. at 826NYC and The Brooklyn Superhero Supply Store. Brooklyn, NY.
*April 8th: “Adoptee Writers on Intersectional Trauma and Identity in Adoption ” 12:30 p.m. at the American Adoption Congress 38th Annual International Conference, Atlanta, GA
*February 10th: “Adapted” A reading benefiting 826DC, 7pm. Washington, DC
* February 8th-11th: Association of Writers and Writing Conference (AWP) Washington, DC
*October 30: Washington Square Launch Party, Issue 36, New York, NY
*May 3: Opentoe Peepshow Salon #25, Brooklyn, NY
* April 25: After Sunset Poetry Walk on the High Line, New York, NY
* December 3: “Into the Chaos” Cave Canem Reading, Brooklyn, NY
*June 16: Manifest #16 7pm at the Tender Oracle, Oakland, CA.
* April 26: Under the Influence Round 2 7pm at the Emerald Tablet, San Francisco, CA
*March 16: Bitches Brew 6:30pm at Era Art Bar, Oakland, CA
* March 2: Gird Your ‘Loin 2pm at Celtic Coffee, San Francisco, CA
* January 10: The Grinder Reading Series 6:30pm at Telegraph Beer Garden, Oakland, CA
*October 13: College Day with Man Ray and Lee Miller: Partners in Surrealism 2pm at The Legion of Honor.
* July 21: Literary Death Match SF, Ep. 46! 7pm at the Elbo Room.
*July 7: Saturday Night Special & The Grinder tag-team THE BEAST CRAWL. 6:30pm at Telegraph Beer Garden.
* July 2: Quiet Lightning at Galaría de la Raza. 7:30pm.
*January 17: Feast of Words potluck and reading. 7pm at SOMArts, San Francisco, CA.
*April 16: Stories in the Making– A fundraiser. 8pm, Precita Center, San Francisco, CA.
*June 18: Feature poet at Queeriosity XIII: Legends on the Map. San Francisco, CA
*June 20-26: Voices of Our Nation Writers Workshop. San Francisco, CA.
*June 22nd: In Sickness & In Health: Untold Stories of Queer Best Friends. San Francisco, CA.