* October 18-20: The Alliance for the Study of Adoption and Culture, 7th Biannual Conference, Oakland, CA
* June 25-29th: Volume Summer Institute, The Neutral Zone, Ann Arbor, Michigan
* August 21st: Bread Loaf Waiters’ Reading # 2 at the Bread Loaf Writers Conference Ripton, Vermont
*July 26th: “Hold Fast to Dreams Workshop” at the Poetry Foundation with Roy Guzmán.
*June 1st: Feather Press— Birds of Paradise Reading Series 7-9pm at Heart Source Studio Berkeley, CA.
*April 29th: “The Lucky Daughter: A Chapbook Release Party” 6-8 p.m. at 826NYC and The Brooklyn Superhero Supply Store. Brooklyn, NY.
*April 8th: “Adoptee Writers on Intersectional Trauma and Identity in Adoption ” 12:30 p.m. at the American Adoption Congress 38th Annual International Conference, Atlanta, GA
*February 10th: “Adapted” A reading benefiting 826DC, 7pm. Washington, DC
* February 8th-11th: Association of Writers and Writing Conference (AWP) Washington, DC
*October 30: Washington Square Launch Party, Issue 36, New York, NY
*May 3: Opentoe Peepshow Salon #25, Brooklyn, NY
* April 25: After Sunset Poetry Walk on the High Line, New York, NY
* December 3: “Into the Chaos” Cave Canem Reading, Brooklyn, NY
*June 16: Manifest #16 7pm at the Tender Oracle, Oakland, CA.
*October 13: College Day with Man Ray and Lee Miller: Partners in Surrealism 2pm at The Legion of Honor.
*January 17: Feast of Words potluck and reading. 7pm at SOMArts, San Francisco, CA.
*April 16: Stories in the Making– A fundraiser. 8pm, Precita Center, San Francisco, CA.
*June 18: Feature poet at Queeriosity XIII: Legends on the Map. San Francisco, CA
*June 20-26: Voices of Our Nation Writers Workshop. San Francisco, CA.
*June 22nd: In Sickness & In Health: Untold Stories of Queer Best Friends. San Francisco, CA.